1. DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1.1. Data Controller
In accordance with the provisions of current legislation on Personal Data Protection, the data of Users, Customers and Candidates shall be incorporated into the processing system owned by ONTRUCK LTD ("Ontruck"), with address in 55 Baker Street London W1U 7EU and company number 10845075.
1.2. Purposes of the processing and legal basis
The purpose of processing the personal data is:
- With respect to the users of the Ontruck platform (the "Users"), for the provision of the Ontruck intermediation service and all services associated with this (i.e. issuing invoices, etc.), with them having expressly consented to the processing of the data when registering on the platform;
- With respect to suppliers, customers or other third parties (the "Customers"), to comply with the commitments generated by the respective agreements, with the legal basis for the processing of the data being the agreement itself; and
- With respect to potential candidates for jobs in Ontruck (the "Candidates"), in order to be able to participate in the (current and future) selection processes of Ontruck, with them expressly consenting to the processing of the data when sending the CV.
In any case, Users, Customers, Candidates and Social Network Users, if any, (collectively, the "Data Subjects") may withdraw their consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending their request to the postal address 55 Baker Street London W1U 7EU and company number 10845075.
For the sole purpose of clarification, in the case of Users or Customers of a legal person, these are expressly obliged to communicate and inform their employees/salaried staff/collaborators of the Ontruck Data Policy and to obtain their consent when so determined by current legislation.
In addition, data derived from any communication (electronic, telephone, etc.) shall also be incorporated into our files.
1.3. Data Protection Officer ("DPO")
The Data Subjects may contact the Ontruck’s Data Protection Officer, a position that is held by Professional Group Conversia, S.L.U., with Spanish Tax Id (NIF) B-17.962.655, by writing to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning (+34) 902 877192.
The data of the Data Subjects shall be communicated, if necessary, to the public administrations and entities that are necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose for which they were collected. In addition, Ontruck may also transfer data to third parties with whom it has entered into a contract for the provision of services as a Data Processor.
1.5. Exercise of the rights of the Data Subjects
In accordance with current legislation, the data subjects may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing, portability and opposition by contacting Ontruck at the following email address privacy@Ontruck.com or by sending their request to the postal address 55 Baker Street London W1U 7EU and company number 10845075.
1.6. Processing of data
Ontruck shall process the data in a lawful, fair, transparent, adequate, relevant, limited, accurate and up-to-date manner. For this reason, it undertakes to adopt all reasonable technical and organisational measures to ensure that these are deleted or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate, and, in general, taking all necessary measures to guarantee their security, confidentiality and integrity and to prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access.
Ontruck shall retain the data for the legally established period of time.
In any case, if the Data Subjects do not communicate anything to the contrary, we understand that their data have not been modified.
1.7. Control Authority
The Data Subjects may, at any time, contact the competent Control Authority to submit a complaint they deem appropriate.
2.1. Prior Information
Ontruck informs that it has proceeded to create a profile on the social networks Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, Google + (the "Social Networks"), with the main purpose of advertising its products and services.
2.2. Profiles on Social Networks
If the User has a profile on any of the aforementioned Social Networks and decides to join the pages created by Ontruck, by joining our website, they expressly consent to the processing of the personal data published in their profile.
The User of the Social Networks can access the privacy policies of the Social Network itself at any time, as well as set their profile to ensure their privacy.
Ontruck has access to and processes that public information about the User, in particular, the User's contact name. This data is only used within the Social Network itself. They are not incorporated into any file.
2.3. Derechos de los Usuarios
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing, portability and opposition, they can be exercised before ONTRUCK LTD, in accordance with the regulations in force regarding data protection. In this regard, the following nuances should be taken into account:
- Access: This shall be defined by the functionality of the Social Network and the ability to access information from user profiles.
- Rectification: This may only be met with information that is under the control of Ontruck, for example, by removing comments posted on the site itself. Normally, this right should be exercised before the corresponding Social Network.
- Cancellation and/or Opposition: As in the previous case, this shall only be met regarding information that is under Ontruck's control, for example, if you are no longer connected to the profile.
Ontruck shall perform the following actions:
- Access to the public information of the User's profile.
- Publication in the User's profile of all the information already published on the Ontruck website.
- Send personal and individual messages through Social Network channels.
- Page status updates to be posted in the User's profile.
Users can always control their connections, delete content that no longer interests them and restrict who they share their connections with, by accessing their privacy settings.
Once the User has joined the Ontruck page on the corresponding social network, they may post comments, links, images, photographs or any other type of multimedia content on this, which is supported by the Social Network.
The User, in all cases, must be the owner of this, enjoy the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the affected third parties.
It is expressly forbidden to post any text, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. that infringe or are likely to infringe upon morals, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or that infringe, violate or break intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to an image or the law. In these cases, Ontruck reserves the right to immediately remove the content and may request the User's permanent blocking.
Ninjatruck is not responsible for the content freely posted by a User.
The User must bear in mind that their postings shall be known to other Users, and therefore they are primarily responsible for their privacy.
Images that may be posted on the site shall not be stored in any file by Ontruck but shall remain on the Social Network.
2.5. Competitions and promotions
Ontruck reserves the right to carry out competitions and promotions, in which the User may participate by joining its website. The rules for each of them, when the Social Network platform is used for this purpose, shall be published therein, always complying with the applicable regulations.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or manage, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
Ontruck shall use the Social Network to advertise its products and services, in any case, if it decides to process your contact details for direct commercial prospecting, it shall always be in compliance with the legal requirements of current legislation on data protection.
The fact of recommending the Ontruck website to other users so that they too can enjoy the promotions or be informed of its activity shall not be considered advertising.